David Archuleta - My Hands

David was a refreshing face on America Idol. That young man can sing. I really need to cop his sophomore album; however, I did get his debut and one track, "My Hands" is amazing. He sings "It's harder to hold on to your hands, in the hands of time, I need a hand, girl I'm try to hold on, losing strength in these hands of mine, I need you here, I'm trying to hold on, I'm standing here open hands and I know I can't do this alone, hold on hold on...to my hands, don't let go."

In the song, David finds himself losing his significant other because of his failure to stand strong and maintain their relationship. However, David isn't giving up, so he acts her for strength. Knowingly, it takes two to tango and in a relationship both partners have to put an effort to make it work.

No comments: