Nelly - Gone

After over eight years, Nelly has released the sequel to his 2002 smash hit "Dilemma" featuring Kelly Rowland. Similarly featured, "Gone" finds Kelly and Nelly trading verses and professing their affection for each other. Produced by hit maker Jim Jonsin (Lollipop, Whatever You Like, etc). and Rico Love the song picks up where the former left off.



The pair sing "I'd do it all again if I had to, throw this money at you, girl you know you got me gone...I'd do it all again if I had to, you ain't got to ask boo, boy you know you got me gone...Kelly got me gone, gone, gone gone...Nelly got me gone, gone, gone, gone..." Currently set for release as the next single from Nelly's "5.0," this should be a sizable hit.

Interestingly enough, I find that Nelly's album is quite enjoyable. The rap/pop evolution is noticeable; however, the music remains pretty good. "Long Gone" with Chris Brown, "Live Tonight" with Keri Hilson," and the solo "Making Movies" are notable album tracks that deserve a listen (and the single treatment).

No comments: