Jennifer Lopez - Good (S)hit

You know, I have definitely learned to never count anyone out. I remember finding Ms. J. Lo's previous album "Brave" pleasant; however, I wasn't sure if she could put out another smash. "Good (S)hit," a buzz song from her new album "Love?" proved she can.


Produced by Tricky and The-Dream, the song is upbeat and full of energy. The "Buy me louis stuff, buy me Gucci stuff, that I love lucy stuff" line gets me every time I hear it. This is a strong track, and if this is a "buzz" single them I'm surely amped for the rest of the LP.

Jennifer also shouts out a plethora of notable styles from various cities and them proclaims "don't you want to have my baby, don't you wish I was your boo? I got that good (s)hit!" And I would answer yes, because not only does she appear confident in the video clip, she looks GOOD and I mean, amazingly GOOD. Bring on "Love?"

No comments: