R&B Songs of the Year

Tomorrow we will bring in the year 2011. To commemorate, I have compiled a list of my Top 11 favorite R&B songs released or promoted in 2010. They are not in any particular order because that would be far to difficult! You probably know some of them, other's may be unfamiliar album tracks. To me, all of them are amazing representations of the best that 2010 had to offer. Please also enjoy a mash-up of my Top 11 favorite R&B songs of the year!



1. Bruno Mars - Our First Time
2. Keyshia Cole - Take Me Away
3. Jaheim - Finding My Way Back
4. Monica - Love All Over Me
5. Tank - Amazing
6. Alicia Keys - Unthinkable (I'm Ready)
7. Avant - Graduated
8. Jazmine Sullivan - Excuse Me
9. Trey Songz - Can't Be Friends
10. Melanie Fiona - It Kills Me
11. Usher - Mars Vs. Venus

No comments: