Pop Songs of The Year

Tomorrow we will bring in the year 2011. To commemorate, I have compiled a list of my Top 11 favorite Pop songs released or promoted in 2010. They are not in any particular order because that would be far to difficult! You probably know some of them, other's may be unfamiliar album tracks. To me, all of them are amazing representations of the best that 2010 had to offer. Please also enjoy mash-up of my Top 11 favorite Pop songs of the year!



1. B.O.B. featuring Hayley Williams - Airplanes
2. Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat
3. Taylor Swift - Enchanted
4. Ke$ha - Hungover
5. Rihanna - Rude Boy
6. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
7. Lady Gaga - So Happy I Could Die
8. Leona Lewis - Can't Breathe
9. Jojo featuring Travis Garland - When Does It Go Away
10. Far East Movement - Fighting For Air
11. Far East Movement - Don't Look Now

No comments: