Dawn - Vibrate/Falls Away

As fate would have it, just as I was about to take it back and post one of my favorite cuts by Dawn Richard (of Dirty Money & Danity Kane fame) a new song by her, "Vibrate" is released. Honestly, both "Vibrate" and the older tune, "Falls Away" are everything to me.



Notably, "Falls Away" was released online years ago and simply shows the promise that Dawn has a solo artist. The song details a love where even through the hard times, everything else simply "falls away" when she's with her special love.

"Vibrate" takes love to an entirely differently level by emphasizing that she gets chills and that her lover makes "her body go...vibrate." With a sensual and smooth delivery, this track has me HIGHLY anticipating her mixtape which is set to drop next week (and of course, an eventual studio LP!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IЎЇm delighted that I have noticed this weblog. Finally anything not a junk, which we go through incredibly frequently. The web site is lovingly serviced and kept as much as date. So it must be, thanks for sharing this with us.
I’ve recently began a blog, the information you present on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all your time & work.
What i discover troublesome is to discover a weblog that can capture me for a minute but your weblog is different. Bravo.
My neighbor and I were simply debating this specific topic, he's usually seeking to show me incorrect. Your view on that is nice and exactly how I really feel. I just now mailed him this website to show him your personal view. After looking over your web site I e book marked and will likely be coming again to learn your new posts!
Really like your websites particulars! Undoubtedly an exquisite supply of data that is extremely helpful. Carry on to hold publishing and i’m gonna proceed studying by means of! Cheers.

Anonymous said...

, holly willoughby naked, 784293, nude tumblr celebs, =-[, erica cerra nude, 8OOO,